After sitting for 2 hours for a presentation we were presented with a gift that we were told was free but we had to send in $70 for a certificate which then required us to send them $150 per person + $65 processing fee before we could redeem our "free gift" of 2 nights and airfare.The whole thing is a scam and we lost $70 but we will not send them anything else.

They are a vacation seller Dynamic Premium Incentives was Wonderland and that they had numerous complaints with BBB and a grade of F with them. Will follow up with a complaint to AG of New York as they have been at the Sheraton in Plainview New Yiork for at least 6 months perfecting their scam. They need to be shut down.

The other name is Sea Breezes.

Had an Experience with Dynamic Premium Incentives?

Comments

Cary, North Carolina, United States #678214

Same here, went to presentation, but was full. They gave us free vouchers anyway-said free airline tickets anywhere in US...right. Sent 70 dollars in, plus 65 for booking our reservations....have not heard anything since...WE R PISSed!

Same here.We sat through a 2-hour travel promotion and paid a total of $175 in processing fees to initiate the purchase of an airline ticket plus a free companion ticket as a promotion along with a certificate for hotel and car rental.

I was supposed to receive reservation forms within 1-3 weeks and have received nothing.

The company has not responded to my emails or phone calls.Numerous complaints on the web reveal that this company -- Dynamic Premium Incentives -- is fraudulent and perpetrates scams.

Seattle, Washington, United States #664364

We also attended the presentation, and received the same voucher.Fortunately, I googled them first and found all these reviews, so we knew better than to send any money.

Then I got to thinking.

What if the DPI scam was the whole thing?

All the phony presentation stuff is only designed to fill the time, with no reality behind it whatsoever, and the goal is only to get one of these vouchers in your hand.It kinda makes sense when you look at it that way.

San Francisco, California, United States #607088

we attended a seminar and received our "free" offer of plane tickets ect and they require that we send them money for this free offer. That sent up red flags and as I check the internet we are not the only ones that has been pulled into this scam. I want to know how to save others from this bad deal.

to petaluma ca Novato, California, United States #613614

Same with us.Went to presentation at the Sheraton in Petaluma but later found the tickets were not free.

Sheraton seems to think the company represents Travelocity but they do not. Paid $70 then was told had to send more money to register. The $70 was just to activate the registration certificate.

Scam!Need to let the Sheraton know the company is a Scam operating out of their hotel conference rooms.

to dee Novato, California, United States #641542

Thanks for posting your comment Dee.We also went to the Petaluma presentation in February.

I was just about to send in the money for the "free" airfare tickets.I decided to Google some reviews and now am going to toss these vouchers and accept that two hours of our time was a waste.